THE JAMES CHARLES BRUSH SET
This product has been discontinued and will not be restocked. While supplies last.
MORPHE X JAMES CHARLES
Unleash Your Inner Artist
Get all the brushes you need for each step of your makeup routine—plus duplicates of the ones you’ll use the most. Our Morphe Babe and sister, James Charles, curated this 34-piece collection of eye and face brushes, plus a beauty sponge and Custom Tubby. It really is the ultimate collection for creating any look you can imagine.
- Custom Tubby - This black tubby case is perfect for storing on your makeup table or traveling with your brushes.
- Highlight & Contour Beauty Sponge - This sponge has a soft, bouncy texture when used wet and gives your foundation that airbrushed-looking finish.
- M439 Deluxe Buffer Brush - Buff a move with the best foundation brush in the world. This is the trick to a quick, filter-free complexion.
- E48 Mini Pointed Powder Brush - You've got so mini options with this versatile brush for packing powders on the undereye area.
- M527 Deluxe Pointed Powder Brush - More is more when it comes to this big, deluxe bronzer brush. Faux real.
- M405 Contour Blush Brush - Your cheeks will love this angled gem that delivers the perfect pop of color and chisels out your cheekbones.
- E62 Angled Nose Contouring Brush - If you live for a good sister snatched nose, this angled fluffy brush is perfect for laying down and blending out.
- E4 Angled Contour Brush - Lay down a light wash of blush or pack on pigment for a drag type look with this fluffy angled brush.
- M501 Pro Pointed Blender - Highlight your strengths with this super-precise, all-time fave highlighter brush.
- M410 Flat Concealer Brush - This straight-edged, high-quality concealer brush is amazing for cleaning up your brows with concealer.
- M173 Mini Buffer Brush - This mini magician handles all the tough, hard-to-reach spots and blends in powder to prep for eyeshadow application.
- M224 Oval Camouflage Brush X 2 - For everything from full-on concealing power to cutting the crease, this brush is full of major tricks.
- M431 Precision Pencil Crease Brush X 2 - This natural, pointed brush is a fave for highlighting the tip of the nose or inner corners.
- M158 Angle Liner/Spoolie Brush - Meet the perfect power couple for your fiercest eyes and most bomb brows yet.
- M441 Pro Firm Blending Crease Brush X 3 - This popular blending powerhouse has a round brush head, perfect for seamless transitions.
- M433 Pro Firm Blending Fluff Brush X 3 - Finally, crease blending made easy thanks to this fluffy-yet-firm brush.
- M456 Mini Firm Blending Brush X 3 - This petite brush is great for detailed blending work and babes who have smaller eyes.
- M166 Oval Shadow Brush X 2 - This perfectly-shaped oval brush tackles inner and outer color placement and packs on pigment after cutting a crease.
- M124 Firm Shadow Brush X 2 - This firm, natural brush is killer at putting highlighter on the brow bone or packing color on for a killer sunset.
- M506 Tapered Mini Blender Brush X 2 - This small-and-mighty tapered brush is great for controlled blending in the outer V.
- M152 Medium Chisel Fluff Brush X 2 - This fluffy packing brush is a rock star at blending shadows on the lower lash line.
- M250-1 Detail Liner Brush X 2 - If you love a good gel liner, this synthetic brush gives you total control.
James Charles here and welcome back to my brush collection. Brushes are any artist’s tool to create a masterpiece. I curated this brush set with my favorite brushes that are vital to each step of the makeup routine, but also included duplicates of my most-used eye brushes. This way, you have absolutely everything you need for a full collection and you can focus on unleashing your inner artist. -James Charles